Yep! Over the past several months I’ve been spending way more time on Pinterest than Facebook. And here’s why.
- I get so much more inspiration on Pinterest.
- On Pinterest I can curate my personal styles and preferences.
- Pinterest helps me get to know myself — my likes and dislikes.
- As an artist, Pinterest helps me pay attention to who I am and fine tune what it is that I want to be focusing on.
- All of this leads me to be much more productive
So, what’s your favorite social media outlet and why? I would love to hear from you.
Also happening this week, I’m trying to finish up a new quilt. I bought the fabric simply because I love it, and couldn’t decide which pattern to use for it, so I ended up creating my own pattern. Kind of building the pattern as I go. If all turns out I’ll share the pattern as well as the finished quilt. I have 2 other quilts waiting to be done so I better get a move on.
Come back tomorrow to see this completed quilt. Hoping to get great pictures outside in the natural light today!